"It is the mission of the Bucks County Council, Boy Scouts of America, to meet the spiritual, developmental, and social needs of young people by
instilling lifetime values that result in achieving full potential. The values we strive to instill are based on the Scout Oath and Law."
There are many ways you can support us in our mission. These include:
- Make a donation to Bucks County Council online or via mail
- Your United Way contribution can be designated for Bucks County Council. Please note the United Way of Bucks County no longer funds our programs! We ask that you please designate your funds to us by writing in a designation to "Bucks County Council, BSA". (THIS CHANGE OCCURED 2014)
- Your United Way contribution can be designated to Bucks County Council through any United Way organization. Most designations you can just write your designee in. For Southern NJ and Greater Philadelphia United Way our designation code is 346
- Many companies will match funds. MATCHING GIFT COMPANIES
- "Friends of Scouting" contributions.
- Gifts-in-kind to support council operations and Ockanickon Scout Reservation 2013 Project Sale Booklet
- Buy a paver for the Wilcox Brick Walkway at Ockanickon or the Hager Flag Plaza at the Council Service Center; proceeds go to support ongoing maintenance and upkeep
of the camp. $125 for a cast concrete paver, or $500 for a granite block
- Donate a Car-Through our Corporate alliance program Click Here for Details
- Most importantly, VOLUNTEER!