Bucks County Council
Catholic Committee on Scouting
Chairman: Dave White, email@example.com
Staff Advisor: AJ Esposito, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bucks County Council Catholic Committee serves as the main source of information and support for the Catholic Religious Awards program and the annual Scout Sunday observance at the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul.
Meetings are held quarterly, dates and locations will be announced when available. All interested Scouters are encouraged to attend.
Cardinal Krol Award Information
Scout Sunday Invitation Letter from Father Friel (Archdiocesan Catholic Scouting chaplain)
Archdiocese of Philadelphia Catholic Committee on Scouting
National Catholic Committee on Scouting
Archdiocese of Philadelphia Catholic Scouting Contacts
Catholic Scouting Fact Sheet
Bucks County Catholic Scouting Contacts
- January 20th - Phila ACCS meeting at COL office, 1485 Valley Forge Rd, Wayne @ 7:30 PM
- February 1st - Scout Mass @ Cathedral with Archbishop Chaput (SATURDAY @ 11 AM)
- March 1st – Bucks BSA University of Scouting - AAD & Pius training http://www.buckscountybsa.org/event/1438204
- March 3rd - BCCCS meeting at Queen of the Universe, 2443 Trenton Rd, Levittown @ 7 -8:30 PM
- March 17th - Phila ACCS meeting at COL office, 1485 Valley Forge Rd, Wayne @ 7:30 PM
- May 5th - BCCCS meeting at Lutheran Church of God’s Love, 791 Newtown-Yardley Rd, Newtown @ 7 – 8:30 PM
- May 16 – 18 – BucksJam – Wrightown, with Mass celebrated by Eagle Scout, Fr. David Friel on Saturday evening
- May 19th - Phila ACCS meeting at COL office, 1485 Valley Forge Rd, Wayne @ 7:30 PM
Please plan to attend our meetings, as we would like your feedback on programs that you would like to see from BCCCS to assist in your efforts to expand the Catholic scouting programs in your units. Particularly, it would be helpful to hear how we might be able to encourage more units to start religious emblems programs as well as earn their Catholic unit awards (Cardinal Krol & Pope Paul VI). I would like your input on programs that BCCCS can coordinate or that we might join with the rest of the Archdiocese. Please bring your ideas to any of our meetings or plan to just come and meet other religious emblems counselors from the area !
Many thanks & blessing !
Bucks County Committee on Catholic Scouting (BCCCS)
T 187, Tohpendel District
BCCCS is part of the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Committee on Catholic Scouting (http://phila-ccs.bsa225.org/). BCCCS meetings are held semi-monthly, rotated across the county. We need your continued help to expand the Catholic Scouting Programs in our Council which currently includes: Catholic Emblems programs, Scout Sunday Mass & Catholic Scout retreat for Cubs/Boy Scouts & Venture.