National Planning Meeting Updates
National Officer Elections
National Officers are elected on the first night except for Region Chiefs, who are elected the following morning. The process detailed in the Field Operations Guide and on this webpage explains how National Officers are elected.
- We learned that Matt Brown will serve as the 2013 National Chief. He hails from the Southern Region, SR-6.
- We were VERY excited to learn that Section NE-5B's own Jordan Hughes will be the 2013 National Vice Chief!
- We learned that Tyler Allen will be the 2013 Northeast Region Chief. Tyler is from Section NE-4A.
Visit www.oa-bsa.org for the complete profiles and other Region Chiefs. Congratulations everyone!
National Order of the Arrow Committee Meeting
Immediately after the National Officers are elected, the National Order of the Arrow Committee meets. The National Officers are introduced and begin to sit on the Committee immediately. Updates from the meeting are posted below.
- The 2015 National Order of the Arrow Conference, celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Order of the Arrow, will be held at Michigan State University! It will be held from August 3-8, 2015.
- A new Brotherhood Ceremony has been approved for TESTING AND INPUT ONLY at Section Conclaves. Want to see it? Want to offer input? The only way to do so is to attend the 2013 Conclave at Ockanickon.