Aviation Merit/Activity Badge at Doylestown Airport, October 12th, 2013
How to register:
1. The participating Scout must have a signed BSA Activity Form.
The form is available on the internet here:
The form must be signed by both parents or guardians or a note enclosed with a reason why it could not be
2. Fill out the form making sure we know how to get in touch with you by e-mail or telephone.
3. Mail or scan and e-mail the completed form by October 5, 2013 to:
DPA – Aviation Merit Badge
571 Creek Road
Hartsville, PA 18974
Alternately, contact by e-mail at email@example.com with your request to be in the program. In this case you must bring the form with you to be allowed on non-public portion of the airport and to fly if you want your Scout be able to complete the flying portion of the Merit Badge.
4. Somebody from DPA will contact you, informing you of your acceptance into the program. We will also contact you if we run out of space in the program.
5. We have space for 50 Scouts and anticipate the program will fill quickly. Please don’t delay until the last minute to avoid disappointment.
Lenape District – Troop 200
Doylestown Pilots Association